Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] insert a pagebreak / a picture in header / pagenumbers /Table of Contents

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html#ConsecutivePageNumbers

That customization does not generate the "Page x of y" text (it turns on
consecutive page numbering).

See this post:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200507/msg00138.html

One way of doing "Page x of y" is here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200509/msg00187.html

It seems this is going to be easier with XSL 1.1, which has a
fo:page-number-citation-last element:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl11/#fo_page-number-citation-last

/MJ