Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] generate.toc and scope parameter

Hi Bob,

The solution we found was to modify the object.id template directly.  Having
it append language code information to the ID.

<xsl:template name="object.id">
		<xsl:param name="object" select="."/>
		<xsl:variable name="lang">
			<xsl:call-template name="l10n.language"/>
		</xsl:variable>
		<xsl:choose>
			<xsl:when test="$object/@id">
				<xsl:value-of select="$lang"/>