Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Removing the index from the TOC

Did you try to add <xsl:if test="local-name()!='index'">
in <template name="toc.line">?
This should work.
Ludger

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Desjardins [mailto:pdesjardins@supplyscape.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006 06:52
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Removing the index from the TOC

I am displaying chunked HTML in a frameset as a simple online help
system.  Both the TOC and index chunks are shown in one frame and every
other chunk is shown in another.  The TOC contains a link to the index
but in this case I need to remove that link.  There's another way for
users to switch between the TOC and index and since the link targets for
the TOC/index frame are in the other frame, clicking the "Index" link in
the TOC will open the index in the content pane (not the correct
behavior).

How can I exclude the index from the TOC?  I've tried some XSLT
customizations but I haven't found the right spot yet.

The content is a book. I'm using html/chunk.xsl in version 1.69.1 of the
DocBook stylesheets.  My XSL processor is Saxon.  The OS is Windows.

Thanks for your help.

Peter Desjardins
SupplyScape Corporation
http://www.supplyscape.com