Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Keep a table from splitting across pages

*Cough*

Let's assume for just a minute that the snapshot is just fine.

Let's assume further that Mike Bro has a customization that contains this line:

<xsl:import href="file:///C:/xml/style/docbook-xsl-1.69.1/fo/docbook.xsl"/>

Let's assume even further that when Mike Bro created the fo file, he used a command line that called the profile.xsl from the snapshot (see below).

And let's assume last that Mike Bro forgot to change the import statement in his customization to point to the snapshot, resulting in the behavior he noticed in the PDF output, and resulting in an unnecessary adrenaline rush and concomitant rise in blood pressure for Bob and Mike.

I fixed the import statement, put the PI back in the file, ran my transformation, and voila! A table that didn't split!

Thanks for all of your help, and sorry for the unnecessary trouble.

Mike

PS: Bob, your book just came in the mail. I'm *very* happy.

----------------------------

Mike Broschinsky
Administrative Code Editor
Utah State Division of Administrative Rules
801-538-3003
mbroschi@utah.gov

>>> "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net> 02/21/06 5:41 PM >>>
Hi Mike,
The snapshot build process seems to be broken.  All but three of the files
in fo directory of the latest snapshot (16 Feb 2006) are dated prior to 16
May 2005.  The fo/param.xsl file is dated 15 April 2005, and the
html/param.xsl is dated 30 March 2005, but those files are built whenever a
parameter changes.  That is way wrong.

DocBook Consulting