Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] dependancy

Paul DuBois <paul@kitebird.com> writes:

> On 2/27/06 2:28, "Camille B«±gnis" <camille@neodoc.biz> wrote:
>
> > this is great, I was about to write something similar!
> >
> > Can I suggest that stylesheet to be added to the docbook XSL CVS tree?
> >
> You can suggest it, but I have no influence over that. :-)

I've checked it into the contrib area of the DocBook project
source repository. It's available from anonymous CVS -

  cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/docbook \
    co -P contrib/xsl/xmldepend

Or it will be soon (there's a lag of sometimes several hours
before the SF anonymous CVS server gets synced up with their main
CVS server.

  --Mike

smime.p7s