Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FOP 0.9X: The "fox:outline" problem

Jean-Philippe Guérard wrote:

> If I understand correctly, with the current stable docbook-xsl
> stylesheets, you just should not set the fop.extensions parameter. The
> "fox:outline" unofficial extension will then not be used.

Well, it was already hard enough to realize that -- `Set the fop1.extensions
parameter to "1" and fop.extensions to "0" when using it.' -- means:

% xsltproc --stringparam fop.extensions 0 --stringparam fop1.extensions 1 [...]

Now, I am stuck in "paragraph overflows ... Exception
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.KnuthInlineBox".
It is too greek, so I shall go back to fop 0.20.

regards,

--
EL6: Euis Luhuanam