Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] insert a pagebreak / a picture in header / pagenumbers/Table of Contents

Hello,

i still need some help :-/

Some days ago I ask some questions in this list:

>> 1. How can I insert a pagebreak after or before a section in my
>> Simplify DocBook so that converting it to PDF or RTF the pagebreaks are
>> made?

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PageBreaking.html

Using "hard-pagebreak" was very easy to implement.
But I also need a "hard-pagebreak" before "Table of Content".

Some XML-Code:
<article lang='de'>
    <title>Manual</title>
    <articleinfo>
       <abstract>...</abstract>
       <author>...</author>
    </articleinfo>

    <pagebreak/>

</article>

After <articleinfo> I set a pagebreak. It works very well. But between <articleinfo> and <pagebreaks> are generated the "Table of Content". It is still on the first page. It would be very nice, if the "Table of Content" would be alone on the second page. How should I put it on the second page?

>> 2. How can I insert a picture to the page-header?

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html#GraphicInHeader

This is still very dificult to understand.
I put the described part
<xsl:when test="$position = 'center'">
  <fo:external-graphic content-height="1.2cm">
    <xsl:attribute name="src">
      <xsl:call-template name="fo-external-image">
        <xsl:with-param name="filename" select="$header.image.filename"/>
      </xsl:call-template>
    </xsl:attribute>
  </fo:external-graphic>
</xsl:when>
in the pagesetup.xsl of the Docbook-Stylesheets, set $header.image.filename in param.xsl to the right path to the picture which has to be in the page-headers, but there is still no External Graphic shown on the page-header ...

Some suggestions?

Regards,
Kerstin