Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] offhand xlstproc

I am not at my code right now, but I remember that I was not able to get
the HTML and chunked HTML outputs to occur simultaneously.  Instead, I use
a Makefile with separate commands for each output type and the following
directory structure to handle output files:

path/to/src
path/to/html
path/to/html_chunk
path/to/pdf

Hope that helps.

uak

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Chris Chiasson wrote:

> Does anyone know, offhand, if using a chunking stylesheet and the -o
> option of xsltproc would allow one to generate the chunked and unified
> html outputs with one command?
<snip>