Subject: db4 xsl stylesheets 2006-03-11 snapshot ignoring xml:base

Hello docbook-apps,

The latest snapshot of the docbook xsl1 style sheets seems to be
ignoring xml:base. I say this because I have xincluded files (in a
subdirectory) that, in turn, have relative filerefs pointing to
pictures; the docbook xsl 1.69 stylesheets are making html pages that
have my pictures, while the snapshot stylesheets only create pages
with my alt-texts from the xincluded files.

Also, the new stylesheets are printing out reams of warnings about not
having an id attribute on every chapter, section, etc...

Regards,
--
http://chris.chiasson.name/