Subject: Sidebar page breaking

Hello,

I've got a sidebar that's longer than a page, and is not breaking (just
flowing off the bottom of the page). I added
<xsl:attribute name="keep-with-next.within-column" select="'auto'"/> to the
sidebar.properties attribute set, to no avail.

The sidebar is mostly a long variablelist, so I checked those templates as
well, but didn't seen anything  in fo/lists.xsl to indicate that a
variablelist wouldn't break across a page.

I'm using version 1.69.1 of the stylesheets, xsltproc to render, and Antenna
House to format.

Thanks,
Andrew Savikas