Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] MathML and DocBook problems

Hi Ron,

> Now all I need to do is get the FO converted to XHTML and PDF -
> is MathML to SVG a good approach (it's certainly less expensive
> than Antenna House)

(Sorry for shameless self-advertising.) Some time ago, I made a converter
in Python from presentation MathML to SVG:

http://www.grigoriev.ru/svgmath/

It's open source. And I know for sure it produces SVGs compatible
with XEP :-).

> Whatever happened to Schemasoft's converter?

To the best of my knowledge, they withdrew from the software business
about a year ago. I don't know what happened to their orphaned
products.

Best regards,
Nikolai Grigoriev