Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FOP 0.20.5: table width problem?

Bob Stayton wrote:
> Well, what I was trying to say is to not use percentages.  If the
> width of your text area is 15cm, then specify that in the
> processing instruction.  FOP does understand that.
> <?dbfo table-width="15cm" ?>

Thank you very much for you patient!
Now I understand what FOP does not understand!
I have changed my table to:

      <informaltable>
      <?dbfo table-width="2in" ?>
      <tgroup cols="3" align="center">
      <colspec colwidth="*" colname='c1'/>
      <colspec colwidth="*" colname='c2'/>
      <colspec colwidth="*" colname='c3'/>

PS:
- Just incase, I am wondering if there exists a fix for the FOP bug
of indexing.

regards,

--
EL6: Euis Luhuanam