Subject: section title customization

Hello,

I would like to customize section titles in more advanced way than by means of section.title.properties attributes. But in comparison to chapter title templates this seems to be a much more complicated task. I had a look at section.heading template, but I am not quite sure where to start.

My idea of customizing section titles is like this:

1            Title

   Text of section

         1.2       Title

                     Text of section

      1.2.3       Title

                    Text of section

I would like to indent the body text and wrap section numer label and title into two separate fo:inline elements so that the number label is aligned to the right and the title starts at the beginning of body text indentation. The problem is I was not able to find out proper parts of template which generate this content. The structure of section templates is much different from chapter templates.

Has anyone tried such a bit more complicated layout? I would be very grateful for any response and experience.

Best regards

Pavel Skopik