Subject: Bodyless fo tables

I notice that when processing HTML tables into XSL-FO tables, the
Docbook XSL stylesheets at least sometimes omit the necessary
fo:table-body element. Is this a known bug?

I suspect this only happens for captionless tables because in
htmltbl.xsl the following appears in the case where the table has a caption:

           <xsl:choose>
             <xsl:when test="tbody">
               <xsl:apply-templates select="tbody" mode="htmlTable"/>
             </xsl:when>
             <xsl:otherwise>
               <fo:table-body>
                 <xsl:apply-templates select="tr" mode="htmlTable"/>
               </fo:table-body>
             </xsl:otherwise>
           </xsl:choose>

However there's no equivalent for the case where the table has no caption.