Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] using docbook for API reference documentation

David Holroyd wrote:

> Have you looked at the output of the dbdoclet for Java?
>
>   http://dbdoclet.org/
>
> I plan to investigate it properly at some point.

Thanks for the link ! Looking at the screenshots I wonder
how this backend deals with many module levels, as is quite
typical for Java and Python, for example. Will they map
directly to section levels in docbook ? I wonder whether there
is a better way to do this, such as an 'overview chapter' containing
the full tree structure, followed by a flat list of all modules
with details.

May be I should start a new wiki page, so other people could
add their own tools that do similar things...

Regards,
		Stefan