Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] linking chms?

We are working through this situation for a client as well. What we've
ended up doing is using olink for this purpose, and then modifying the
olink processing in our stylesheet customization layer.

For a quick n' dirty method, you can always try using ulink and point to

otherBook.chm::/page.html#topic

HTH!

Best regards,

--Scott

Webmaster wrote:
> Hi. I was just wondering if there was a way of linking two chm files. There
> are two different scenarios in my case though:
>
> chmA links to a topic in chmB (both generated from docbook)
>
> chmA links to a topic in chmB (chmA generated from docbook, chmB generated
> from robohelp)
>

> Thanks!
> LN

Flatirons Solutions
/*Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.*/
<http://www.flatironssolutions.com>

*Scott Hudson*
/Senior Consultant/

*Flatirons Solutions*