Subject: Re: Displaying article/articleinfo/date in print?

> Well, I was going to suggest using the titlepage spec file
> mechanism.  Then you don't have to write any XSL, you just edit the
> XML specifications for the article recto title page (or section
> title page) and regenerate the XSL templates.  Thank Norm for that
> remarkable system.

Ah!  So that's how those spec files are supposed to work.

But that means I have to create my own copies of the style sheets,
unless I'm mistaken?

There isn't any way of using local customizations against the system
installed style sheets, other than copying in the front page template
and editing it?

Thanx for the info!