Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] New to MathML

My guess is that the dbmathml.dtd references to both/either of the
docbook dtd or mathml dtd are broken. I would recommend setting up an
xml catalog that redirects the system ids and public ids of the
mathml, docbook, and dbmathml dtds so that they point to the right
location on your system. Then you can write documents that reference
the official urls.

For instance:
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook EBNF Module V1.1CR1//EN"
               "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/mathml/1.1CR1/dbmathml.dtd";>

Message again if you need help.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/