Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: xml:base and stylesheets

I found a problem with the latest stripns.xsl, I'm afraid.

On Windows, saxon:systemId() returns this (as an example):

 file:/c:/doctypes/docbook/imgtest-ng.xml

This results in the following xml:base attribute on the root element of the
stripped document:

 /c:/doctypes/docbook/

The leading slash is clearly not right.
And if the leading slash wasn't there, would it really be a valid URI (since
there is no 'file:///' prefix)?

/MJ