Subject: Re: using docbook for API reference documentation

> I totally agree. Note that I already generate HTML directly (with a
> level of customization I can't easily get via docbook).

Yes.  But that won't let you get the same level of integration with
document text that having it all inside DocBook would do.

Ie. it will be very easy to link to the API docs of something you talk
about when writing a DocBook document, and in the HTML it will be easy
to navigate to that source and still be within the same document
framework.