Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: How to scale image so it will fit on a PDF page while conserving the initial ratio?

I tried your settings but unfortunately, it did not work. The image in the PDF is out of ratio.

I am going to attach with this email all files that I have. Hope that you can help.
Inside ScalingImage.zip, there are:
	MinTestPDF.pdf( the result)
	LargeWidthImage.bmp
	MinGenerate.bat( commands to generate PDF )
	MinTestPDF.xml( Docbook data file )
	MinMyDocBook.xsl( custom layer )

thx!
Xuan Ngo