Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How to include sidebars in the table of contents...

I modified my division.toc to include example when setting $node. Still no
results. So I corrected my use of placing an example in sidebar. Instead of
including sidebars in the ToC, I want to include example.

I'm using docbook V4.5CR1, with xsl stylesheets V1.68.1, and outputing to PDF
using fop 0.20.5.

I have limited my toc.section.depth to 1.

With that said, here is a sample of my xml:
<book>
  <chapter label="1">
    <title>Introduction</title>
    <sect1 label="1.1">