Subject: WordML/Docbook roundtripping and Mac OSX

Hi,

I followed previous discussions on Docbook/WordML roundtripping and
recently wanted to have a go at this. Now I realized I couldn't find
WordML compatibility in the latest Mac OSX Office suite. I wonder
whether I am doing something wrong or whether WordML does only work
under Windows?

Neither the WordML created via the docbook roundtripping stylesheets
nor WordML created via Apple's TextEdit can be read by Word/OSX. I
also couldn't find a WordML/XML export option.

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
  Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr