Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Finishing a book

Here's an example of how to use an image that takes up the full cover:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/docbook/styling/titlepage.html#d2587e176

If you just want a graphic on the cover, the titlepage system should be
able to do that: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html

The tricky part is getting the fo renderer to slip the CD into that
sleeve on the inside of the cover ;-)

David