Subject: DocBook on Cocoon (Windows) Howto?

Hi everyone,

I've successfully installed Cocoon as an Java application in Tomcat. Now, I'm trying to figure out how to generate HTML pages and PDFs from my DocBook documents, using this framework. Saqib Ali wrote a terrific guide addressing DocBook configuration on Cocoon for Linux ( http://tldp.org/HOWTO/DocBook-OpenJade-SGML-XML-HOWTO/x512.html). Has anyone seen (or written) a set of instructions for setting up DocBook in Cocoon, on Windows?  I presume the procedure includes copying my DocBook XML files, plus the DocBook DTD, the XSL stylesheets, and FOP, to the Cocoon webapp. But extensive Googling and searching on the Cocoon site and WIki hasn't turned up anything useful yet. I'm also unclear whether Cocoon supports DocBook profiling.

Mark Peters