Subject: Re: xsl-region-body errors from fop when double.sided=1

On Sun, 2006-05-14 at 11:40 -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:
Hi Matthew,
> You must have fop.extensions=1 when using FOP 0.20.5
> or the stylesheets won't work.  What was the other error
> that was produced when you set the parameter?

Hi Bob, thanks for responding!!

I'm using FOP 0.92beta. As I say, it works except when I set
double.sided to 1.

When I use fop.extensions=1, the other error is this:

Error(2/12515): No element
mapping definition found for fox:outline.

I'm happily building PDFs without fop.extensions, but I run
into this problem only when I try and build double.sided enabled
PDFs. Just to be clear, the error is:

> java.lang.IllegalStateException: Flow 'xsl-region-body'
> does not map to the region-body in page-master 'blank'.
> FOP presently does not support this.

I'm using the docbook-xsl version 1.69.1 (I didn't have this
problem with 1.68).

Matt