Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Multiple Colors for Single Attribute in HTMLTransformations

I'm not entirely sure what the structure of your document is from the
message, but the parameter

  emphasis.propagates.style

Allows you to pass through a CSS style sheet reference via the role
attribute.  A similar approach could be used to pass the role attribute
value on any element to the output.

Larry Rowland