Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: xsl-region-body errors from fop when double.sided=1

Maybe this will help:

With FOP 0.92beta and the 2006-05-08 snapshot, I have found that I need to
set both fop.extensions=1 and fop1.extensions=1 in order to get PDF
bookmarks and avoid the java.lang.IllegalStateException problem. To get this
to work, I have also disabled the 'old' FOP outline code by placing this
line in my customization layer:

 <xsl:template match="*" mode="fop.outline"/>

/MJ