Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Space before and after section title

Jacques,

I think what's going on is that the space between a section
title and the following elements is determined by both the
sapce-after.xxx values in section.title.properties and the
space-before.xxx values for the following elements.  For
example, if the first element after the title is a paragraph,
then the normal.para.spacing attribute set's values for
space-before.xxxx also apply.

I was able to get the effect you are after by adjusting
space-before.xxx in normal.para.spacing and space-after.xxx
in section.title.properties (try making them 0pt).  You'll
also need to play around with the space-after.xxx values
in normal.para.spacing, unless you want no spacing between
paragraphs.

It will probably take some tweaking, but I think you can
get what you want by playing with those values.

Dick Hamilton