Subject: 3rd problem

Matthew East <mdke <at> ubuntu.com> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> Thanks for all who have responded to my previous questions! Here I am still
> battling with xsl-fo and fop. I'm using a snapshot of the stylesheets, and fop
> 0.92beta.
>
> I currently have two problems
[...]

I forgot my third problem: when I set double.sided, the page numbers stop being
central and go to the left and right of the page. That's fine, but the left hand
one doesn't stay in line with the left hand margin of the page. I've put an
example pdf up in the same place
(http://mdke.org/tmp/docbook/desktopguide-double-sided.pdf)

Anyone know how to solve this?

Matt