Subject: fop exception: some content could not fit into a line/page after50 attemps

Hi

I'm trying out docbook xsl 1.70.1, and to go with it I upgraded from fop
0.20.5 to 0.92beta.

For the construct

<chapter>
   <title>
   <sidebar>
   <task>
     <title>

I get the fop error "some content could not fit into a line/page after
50 attemps".  The error occurs for the fo block output corresponding to
the task element.

For

<fo:block space-before.minimum="0.5em" space-before.optimum="1em"
space-before.maximum="2em" space-after.minimum="0.5em"
space-after.optimum="1em" space-after.maximum="2em"
keep-together.within-column="always" id="p-cc-coicheck">

if I manually edit the fo output, changing the value of
keep-together.within-column from always to auto, the error stops.

My question:

Is there a way to do for task elements, what was recommened for sidebars
in http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200603/msg00182.html ?

Given there is no sidebar.properties attribute set, do I need to
customise formal.object.properties itself? I tried this, and got some
strange behaviour in tables breaking across pages (though I don't know
if this is due to customising formal.object.properties or is a separate
problem arising due to the change from fop 0.20.5 to 0.92).

Thanks in advance.

Graeme Perkins.