Subject: space-before toc entry

Hi,

I want to bold toc entries for parts and apply a space before of 1 cm.

I customized toc.line template, adding:
<xsl:choose>
        <xsl:when test="self::part">
          <xsl:attribute name="font-weight">bold</xsl:attribute>
        </xsl:when>
      </xsl:choose>

Works great.

Now I need to introduce a space of 1cm before the part entry in the toc, but I
am not sure how?

Any clues.
--
Ask me about the Monkey.