Subject: Problem with appendices and olink text

I've come across a problem with olink text and appendices. When I
generate a set of html pages, the titles for the appendices are
generated correctly, but when I olink to an appendix, the text always
says "AppendixA" (no space between Appendix and the letter A) rather
than "Appendix A", "Appendix B", etc.

I am using the following setup:

Docbook 4.4
Docbook XSL 1.69.1
Xalan 2.6.0
Xerces Java 2.7.0

Thanks,
Dano

--

"I aim to misbehave" - Malcom Reynolds, Captain/Owner of Serenity