Subject: Docbook2odf opens up its development process

Hi all!

Using our new webpage at http://open.comsultia.com/docbook2odf/
we want to present and open up our development for everyone who
wants to help us create better conversion filters.
The new site comes with a free subversion repository which is
available at svn://svn.comsultia.com/docbook2odf.

We are looking new team members which can help us with our project
with this tasks:

    * XSLT filters development and new feature integration
    * Creating CI example templates
    * Create GUI or commandline tools
    * Standardizing and maintaining the install process
    * Creating packages for linux distributions and ebuild for Gentoo
    * Creating a test set of documents
    * Testing and bugtracking of converted documents in various office tools

Roman Fordinal