Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Initial page numbering for book chapter?

Rune Enggaard Lausen wrote:

> This is the reason I think preface should be excluded in
> first.book.content; and even more because it is handled separately
> later in the template.

This seems as a reasonable fix. I have added it into code base.

> Does one of the stylesheet maintainers have any comments on this?
> Jirka? Bob? Michael?

BTW, for some languages (including Czech) you usually have to completely
redefine initial.page.number template because typographical rules for
page numbering are completely different (e.g. in Czech roman numerals
are usually not used, front matter is included in numbering, but numbers
are not shown, ...).

				Jirka

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
        ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **
     ** XSLT 23.-26.10.2006 ** XML schémata 13.-15.11.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature