Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] programlisting hyphernate.verbatim problem

Heh, I just asked this last week, so I should probably respond.  :)

This is indeed a bug in FOP.  FOP does not do the right thing with "soft
hyphens", which is what the templates output to indicate where the line
can be split.  Instead, FOP renders soft hyphens as visible hyphens.

I don't know of a workaround, and one wasn't mentioned in the previous
thread.

-- Dan