Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] fop 0.20.5 breaks title away from image

This is not a stylesheet bug, but a limitation in FOP 0.20.5. That version
is not maintained anymore. Let's hope that it works in the next release of
FOP 0.9X or 1.0...

> Can I do anything myself?

There is always the off-chance that the problems have been fixed in the code
in the SVN repository. You can download a code snapshot and compile it
yourself. See http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/repo.html

You could also try a better processor, for example XEP (which is free for
non-commercial use, btw). See http://www.renderx.com/download/personal.html.

/MJ