Subject: setting blank pages

Hello everybody,

I'm setting some hard-pagebreaks in my DocBook-XML to create some
pagebreaks and empty (blank) pages. It looks like this:
<?hard-pagebreak?>
<?hard-pagebreak?>

Between this two hard-pagebreaks is created a empty (blank) page, but
the DocBook-XSL doesn't detect that this is a blank page.

Is there any mechanismen to set a blank page? I can't find anything
about this at the moment. I only can set some parameters in DocBook-XSL
for handeling blank pages. But this parameters does not work on my
created empty pages.

Best Regards,
K.

Mails löschen war gestern: Yahoo! Mail jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher .