Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Word-processor-like DocBook editor?

Hi Jay,

How about using an actual word processor?  The latest DocBook XSL
stylesheet distribution includes stylesheets for roundtripping
DocBook documents through a word processor; ie. you turn your DocBook
doc iinto a WP doc, edit it, and then turn it back into a DocBook
doc.  Supports Office 2003, Apple Pages and will soon support Open
Office.

If you want this wrapped up in an application, then contact me directly.

Cheers,
Steve Ball