Subject: Set line spacing for single paragraph or line

Hello,

Is it possible in DocBook to increase line spacing for a single
paragraph?
Or better yet, line spacing for a single inline object, thus
increasing the spacing of just the one line which contains the object?

I feel I need this as a workaround because all my inlinemediaobject
images keep overlapping with the surrounding text when rendered to
PDF (using XEP) ...

The documentation says that the "line-height" stylesheet parameter
affects the line spacing for the *entire* document - but this would
not work for me because only a few lines are affected by the problem.

Thanks for your answer,

Regards,
Claudio Pellegrino