Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] MathML in DocBook 5 with Relax NG schema in Oxygen

Ellyn Larson wrote:

> I am referencing the DocBook V5.0, The Transition Guide: Procedure 1.
> Extending the DocBook schema with the MathML schema, using the the XML
> syntax of RELAX NG--dbmathml.rng. I have also followed the Figure 2.
> Adding a new schema association in oXygen
>
> I am receiving the following validation error:
>
>    SystemID: C:\xml\rng\dbmathml.rng
>    (The system cannot find the file specified)
>
> It appears to be looking for an XML DTD rather than a Relax NG schema.
> Below is the contents of dbmathml.rng.

Is validation working when you invoke it manually using "External
validation..." button?

It seems more like configuration problem, you can get more help on
oxygen mailing list.

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
     ** XSLT 23.-26.10.2006 ** XML schémata 13.-15.11.2006 **
      ** DocBook 11.-13.12.2006 ** XSL-FO 11.-12.12.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature