Subject: Fwd: [docbook-apps] Generating a toc.xml using eclipse.xsl

I found that it appended the dir value to the end of the filename in the href instead of prefixing the dir value to the start of the filename, so I added the concat function to my customized version of the stylesheet.

However, now that you question it, I notice that I added the dir attribute before the filename attribute in the dbhtml processing instructions. Maybe this gave me the incorrect result in the first place. Does the attribute order matter?

Anyway, thanks for your help in solving my problem. You definitely pointed me in the right direction and your stylesheet is great. I'm not an advanced XSL user so I really just tried tweaking it a little to achieve my required results.

Thanks
Christine

On 7/28/06, Jirka Kosek < jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:
Christine Doyle wrote:

> and also made some customizations to the eclipse.xsl template to support
> the
> dbhtml processing instruction:

It did not work without this customization? I thought that it should,
because href.target.with.base.dir template should honor <?dbhtml
instructions.

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz     http://www.kosek.cz
                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
     ** XSLT 23.-26.10.2006 ** XML schémata 13.-15.11.2006 **
      ** DocBook 11.-13.12.2006 ** XSL-FO 11.-12.12.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers