Subject: FOP, DocBook & External code files

Hi all,

I'm trying to generate a PDF document from a DocBook document.
For this, I'm using a Ant Task and fop 0.2.5.

In this document, I want to add source code from external files. So I used this code which comes from DocBook reference guide :
<example>
	<title>My program listing</title>
  	<programlisting>
		<textobject>
			<textdata  fileref="MyCode.java" />
		</textobject>
	</programlisting>
</example>
Also, as mention in the reference guide, I used those parameters :
	<xsl:param name="use.extensions" select="'1'"/>
	<xsl:param name="textinsert.extension" select="'1'"/>
I tried the same for an xml file.
<example>
	<title>My program listing</title>
  	<programlisting>
		<textobject>
			<textdata  fileref="myfile.xml" />
		</textobject>
	</programlisting>
</example>
When the first parameter is set, ant build failed and in all cases the content of the files is never added to the pdf document.

How can I do that ?