Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Trouble with tables, xsltproc

No need now, I've figured it out. My second post to this thread
described how I narrowed it down to the fact that I was using the
one-pass profiling method with /fo/profile-docbook.xsl.

If I simply do the profiling as a separate step and generate an
intermediate XML file to work on, it all works like it should.

So it seems that there might be a bug in the /fo/profile-docbook.xsl
file

-Alan