Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Suggested Writing Style

-On [20060816 17:43], Bob Stayton (bobs@sagehill.net) wrote:
>I'm not clear what the stylesheet issue might be here?

Actually, I think it ties in with the original email that started this whole
thread about how whitespace is handled in <para>.

If you have something like:

<para>this example consists of:

  <programlisting>
testing
  </programlisting>
</para>

the result will be:
testing
        ^^^^^^^
If one uses

<para>this example consists of:

  <programlisting>
testing
  </programlisting></para>

It will get transformed to:

testing

Hmm. Well, I guess I can live with having </para> directly after
</programlisting>.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/
If you would thoroughly know anything, teach it to others...