Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] [SPAM] Background Color declared in DocBook XML not visible in PDF

What happens if you tweak the sizes for content and viewport using the
'contentwidth', 'contentdepth', 'width', and 'depth' attributes?

But whatever you do, it will probably not work anyway since FOP 0.20.5 does
not support the content-width and content-height properties (see
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/compliance.html).

/MJ