Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Transforming with ant: resolver class not found error

Try using <sysproperty>, like this:

<sysproperty key="javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory"
             value="${DBFACTORY}"/>

>   * Error: "Failed to load com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver"
>     Note that the same classpaths work in the makefile.

> 	<arg line="-x com.sun.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader"/>
> 	<arg line="-y com.sun.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader"/>
> 	<arg line="-r com.sun.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver"/>

You have the wrong class names. The Apache Resolver class names are:

org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader
org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.CatalogResolver

And in a CatalogManager.properties file specifying catalog-class-name, it
should be:

catalog-class-name=org.apache.xml.resolver.Resolver

/MJ