Subject: patch for xsl-stylesheets-1.70.1 to support db.imagedata.mathml and db.imagedata.svg

This email provides answers to my questions which received no responses:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200608/msg00087.html

Perhaps I have been complaining about docbook-xsl too much. For that,
I apologize.

Answers:
The stylesheets now have a patch [1] to support db.imagedata.mathml
and db.imagedata.svg. The role attributes for xhtml (possbily
undocumented, I'm unsure), html, and fo work just fine to select
MathML (and SVG if I did it right, but I haven't tested that yet).

Here are some source and output examples:

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/db.imagedata.mathml-simple.xml

http://chris.chiasson.name/temp/db.imagedata.mathml-simple.xhtml

Patch notes:
I realize the sources say not to edit the files in the xhtml
directory, but this is a simple patch that should be easily adapable
to the html verison. In fact, it may work without modification because
diff can patch hunks that have moved, AFAIK. It is patterned off the
svg modifications in the <imageobject> template in graphics.xsl (and
the existence of the <mml:*> template in math.xsl). The first code
chunk goes right after the beginning of the <imagedata> template in
graphics.xsl, while the second chunk goes right before the end of the
same template.

[1] Patch:
$ diff ~/dbxsltmp/xhtml/graphics.xsl
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.70.1/xhtml/graphics.xsl
1061,1068d1060
<   <xsl:choose>
<     <xsl:when xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"; test="svg:*">
<       <xsl:apply-templates/>