Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] glosssee generating ???Title??? for fo output

Did you by any chance try the examples in TDG for DocBook 5
(http://docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/glossary.html)?

The glossary.xsl stylesheets for HTML and FO take no account of the 'xml:id'
attribute, which replaces 'id' in Docbook 5. In the templates with
match="glossentry/glosssee" and "glossseealso", this is what the "targets"
variable looks like:

<xsl:variable name="targets" select="//node()[@id=$otherterm]"/>

It can be fixed like this:

<xsl:variable name="targets" select="key('id', $otherterm)"/>

/MJ