Subject: [docbook-apps] Customizing Generated Text

Hi,

I have written a customization layer for a DocBook project on which I am
working.  The customization layer is working fine except for more modifying
gentext templates.  I have consulted DocBook XSL The Complete Guide and the
DocBook Customization webpage and I cannot spot what I am doing wrong.  I am
using 1.69.1 and the customization looks like

	<xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>
	<l:i18n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourcforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0";>
		<l:l10n
xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0"; language="en">
			<l:gentext key="Chapter" text="''"/>
			<l:gentext key="chapter" text="''"/>
			<l:gentext key="Appendix" text="Annex"/>
			<l:gentext key="appendix" text="Annex"/>
			<l:context name="title-numbered">
				<l:template name="chapter"
text="%n.&#160;%t"/>
				<l:template name="appendix"
text="Annex&#160;%n&#160;%t"/>
			</l:context>
			<l:context name="title">
				<l:template name="chapter"
text="%n.&#160;%t"/>
				<l:template name="appendix"
text="Annex&#160;%n&#160;%t"/>
			</l:context>
			<l:context name="xref-number">
				<l:template name="appendix"
text="Annex&#160;%n"/>
				<l:template name="chapter"
text="Clause&#160;%n"/>
			</l:context>
			<l:context name="xref-number-and-title">
				<l:template name="appendix"
text="Annex&#160;%n, %t"/>
				<l:template name="chapter"
text="Clause&#160;%n, %t"/>
			</l:context>
		</l:l10n>
	</l:i18n>

The result I get is as if this customization code does not exist.  However,
when I edit the en.xml file accordingly I get the desired results.  What am
I missing?

Thanks,

Gordon Ney